NEXT COURSE 24TH and 25TH MAY 2019.
Professor Jaakko Seikkula, Ph.D
Friday, 24th may 2019
Saturday, 25th may 2019
O’Donnell 50. 28009 Madrid. Spain
Prof. Jaakko Seikkula, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Psychotherapy
Department of Psychology, University of Jyväskylä
Clinical psychologist, family therapist.
One day workshop designed:
– to introduce Open Dialogue to those unfamiliar with the practice;
– to deepen comprehension of Open Dialogue for those already initiated in the practice; and
– to reflect together on the nature of the Relational Mind and its implications for work in the field of mental health and relationship oriented practices.
Open Dialogue and Dialogical Practices: beginnings and applications in today’s world
– Principles of Open Dialogue
– The Dialogical Attitude
– Processes of dialogue and outcomes in treatment of acute psychosis and other severe crises. Evolution and Results.
– Evolution and applications in other professional contexts.
Afternoon (15.30 -20.00):
The Relational Embodied Mind
– The Relational Mind
– Dialogue as an Embodied Practice
Dr. Seikkula’s workshop will include theoretical consider- ations followed by dialogues, cases studies and practical and experiential exercises.
This is a course for professionals of mental health and related fields (e.g. psychiatrists, medical doctors, psychologists, nurses, social workers, educators) and to users of mental heath systems and their families. Because the nature of the learning pro- cess is case-oriented and experiential, students who have attended previous workshops on Open Dialogue will benefit from this course as well as beginners and for students, and users of mental heath systems and their families.
Please send your registration form with a receipt of your payment to: email@example.com before April 25th 2019.
Professionals: 160 euros
Students: 150 euros
(lunch and coffee not included)
Solicitada la acreditación a FEAP
Certificado de Unoymas Relational Development
Maria Munoz-Grandes, M.SC., M.A., M.Ed.
Garbiñe Delgado Baack, M.A
Ignacio Garcia, M.D
Unoymas Relational Development
Servicio de Psiquiatría B del HGU Gregorio Marañón